To provide efficient and cost effective centralised purchasing support to the Sales and Hire Departments
• Item purchasing for both the Hire and Sales departments
• Coordinating all purchasing between the Hire and Sales departments
• Dealing with suppliers and negotiating prices
• Raising purchase orders
• Liaison with Accounts on POs and invoices
• Administrating inward and outward deliveries
• Responsible for all purchasing data on the companies computer system
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to manage workload and work in a busy environment.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• Positive "can do" flexible attitude
• Demonstrate excellent numeracy and ICT skills
It would be beneficial to have:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• A logistics, customer support or sales order processing background or experience
• Previous experience of rental company hire desks or sales desks
• Previous knowledge of the sound / communications industry
• Previous hands on understanding of warehousing logistics
Please send your CV and a covering letter, which will be treated in confidence and should outline your interest in this position, to the email address above.
Freelance Sound Engineers »
We are always on the look out for freelance engineers, riggers and operators to staff our varied productions.
If you are someone we already know and want to advise us of your availability, or if you are someone new to us and are seeking freelance work, please e-mail us your details to the address above.